Establish Service – Customer
Ways to Establish Service
Prospective customers may contact ElectriCities at 704-948-0550 to establish electric utility service. A deposit may be required to establish service. There will also be a non-refundable connection fee of $25 assessed to new accounts. Prospective customers will need to contact a customer service representative to obtain more information on establishing new services at least 48 business hours prior to your expected move-in date.
We accept cash, checks, money orders, cashier’s checks, credit cards and debit cards. Your payment is proudly accepted at our cashier window inside our lobby located at our business office. Payment drop boxes are also conveniently located in The Town of Cornelius and The Town of Huntersville at each town hall. You may also contact our office to make a Visa or MasterCard payment by phone. Customers may also choose to pay online by linking to e-Care on our My Account or Account & Bill Pay page.
In addition, we also conveniently offer a Pre-Authorized payment option (ACH) which allows us to automatically draft your electric bill from your bank account each month. Click here for a copy of the Bank Draft Authorization Form that is needed for you to be setup or you may call for more details.
Establish Service – Contractor
- Contractor contacts ElectriCities regarding new project being developed.
- ElectriCities and contractor will meet to examine all electric services needed for project.
- ElectriCities will design and deploy plans based on information obtained from the contractor. Contractor and ElectriCities will agree on final design. Electric construction will then be scheduled.
- ElectriCities will then provide to the developer a street lighting design.
- The ElectriCities Field Engineer may be contacted at 704-659-2171.
- The ElectriCities Line & Service Supervisor may be contacted at 704-659-7377.