- Always call 811 before ANY digging. Please allow 48 hours for underground utilities to be located.
- To eliminate delays in power restoration or injury to our service technicians, please keep the area around electric equipment free and clear of any planting.
- To learn more about our tree-trimming program, please click here. Avoiding Tree Utility Conflicts
- Become familiar with the location of ALL your circuit breakers. Before calling your utility company or electrician, check all your breakers, inside and outside your home.
- For an Energy Audit, contact our office during normal business hours.
Learn ways you can save on your energy bill by watching the video links below:
Appliances Electronics Insulation Kitchen and Bath
Lighting Seal Your Home Summer Tips Winter Tips